LOST IN SEOUL
Drinks in a former printing house, interactive art, a disappearing district, galleries hiding among electronics and inventive cuisine on every corner... Get lost in the city of bubbling expansion.
LOST iN Seoul is—
68 technicolour pages filled with tips on:
Outdoor activities & wellness
- Includes 5 long-form interviews with celebrated locals on their relationship with Seoul and their absolute favourite spots
- A selection of the hottest places to visit in two of the city’s most charismatic neighbourhoods
- A selection of our top picks for the entire city
- An in-depth story on the culinary heritage of Korea
- A photo showcase on gender roles by Sunmin Less
- An original piece of fiction by award-winning author Heinz Insu Fenkl
Recommended books, films & music to get you in the Seoul state of mind
Size: 21cm x 16cm x 0.6cm
Please note, some images may include our Dyke & Dean logo as a watermark which does not appear on the product itself and that some colours and finishes may vary due to screen calibration.